A little barn on the place..to put some of Bubba's toys in. Soon we will have a house! D & B
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I just signed to see how you were doing and see you have a new pad in the works. How are you doing and where are you? I don't know if I told you or not, but Exxon finally bought us out and we moved to Country Meadows in Dec. I also have a new E-mail address, svturnbull@verizon.net Let us hear from you. svt
1 comment:
I just signed to see how you were doing and see you have a new pad in the works. How are you doing and where are you? I don't know if I told you or not, but Exxon finally bought us out and we moved to Country Meadows in Dec. I also have a new E-mail address, svturnbull@verizon.net Let us hear from you. svt
Post a Comment